CARC is looking for good Direct Service Workers (DSWs), and you can help. It is now more important than ever to recruit quality DSWs as CARC continues in growth and development. Over the next few months, we are encouraging employees to refer qualified DSW candidates. If you know someone that would be a great addition to CARC and they meet the qualifications for an existing open DSW job, it will be worth $150 (less taxes) if you refer them for employment and they are hired.
The DSW referral bonus program rules are as follows:
- Executive, Assistant Executive, Community Services, Finance, Operations, Personnel, Residential, and Vocational Coordinators/Directors are excluded from receiving referral bonuses.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with CARC. Former employees are not eligible candidates for referral.
- To be eligible for an award, the referral must first be submitted to the CARC Personnel Director and must include a DSW Candidate Referral Form. Also the original employment application completed by the applicant must contain the employee’s name as the referral source.
- If referral candidate is hired, he/she must work a minimum average of 30 hours per week for CARC.
- Bonus is paid as follows:
- $50 - Paid after referral completes 60 calendar days of successful, continuous employment and works at least 30 hours per week for CARC
- $100 – Paid after referral completes 180 calendar days of successful, continuous employment and works at least 30 hours per week for CARC.
- Referring employees must be an active employee at time of payment.
- If more than one employee refers the same candidate, the first employee who submits a completed DSW Candidate Referral Form to the CARC Personnel Department will be eligible for the bonus. This information will also have to match the verification from the applicant regarding the referral. The applicant referral is part of the CARC employment application.